As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
(1) The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
(2) The submission file is in Microsoft Word or RTF document file format.
(3) Where available, DOIs for the references have been provided.
(4) The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining (except with URL addresses and DOI); and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed at the end and approximate positions of figures and tables are indicated within the text at the appropriate points.
(5) The text adheres to the stylistic and bibliographic requirements outlined in the Author Guidelines, which is found in About the Journal.
(6) If submitting to a peer-reviewed section of the journal, the instructions in Ensuring a Blind Review have been followed.